1porquería femenino coloquial
- Trees don't grow very well through concrete, and with all this gunk in the air the grass is more yellow than green.
- It wasn't the smell of dirt and grime and gunk and deprivation.
- We all know black strap molasses - that sticky, bitter, dark black gunk that is a by-product of the sugar industry.
- Comets are in effect dirty snowballs, water ice coated in organic gunk.
- I live near a busy road and heaven knows what the Carbon Monoxide and other gunk that is churned out by cars and lorries do to me.
- I have been reduced to a quivering heap of tears after getting mushroom gunk under my fingernails when cooking Peter dinner.
- The black gunk stuck on their coats like glue and many of the birds could not move their wings.
- There came a point that I was so covered in sludgey brown gunk that I just didn't care.
- It had a tendency to mix with clay-rich mud to form a gooey, sticky gunk that adhered to everything.
- Next, gauze is applied along with another layer of mineral gunk.
- Besides, heating amino acids with other gunk produced by Miller experiments would destroy them.
- When I purified three quarts of tap water by distilling it, I got one pitcher of clean water and a residue of gray gunk.
- Beneath the jet of hot water, a dollop of yellow yoghurt-like gunk scrubs the excess oil from my skin.
- Inside them you will usually find dust mixed up with gunk and dried ink.
- He was going to have to reach around in the mud and gunk at the bottom of the pond for their hats.
- The toe, or bottom of the scabbard is closed to prevent any dirt or gunk from entering.
- The kitchen was the first room, and the garbage was overflowing, the counters were caked with gunk, and there were sticky spots on the floor.
- Hulls can collect a heavy coating of gunk during the winter months.
- After that, you just mix the pineapple gunk with the sugar syrup, the milk and lemon juice and put in the fridge.
- This was a rather unusual feature that included stories about flubs, black gunk, and sewage plants.