1(drink greedily)chupar coloquialthis car guzzles gas — este coche traga nafta Río de la Plata
- One describes how ill he felt when he mistook a large vat of gasoline for raspberry juice, guzzling the entire thing before making the realization.
- I seated myself across from him and watched as he guzzled it all down.
- Washington state campground officials find a bear passed out in the common area and discover that it had guzzled three dozen cans of beer.
- He splashed some on his face and handed the container to Quinn, who also greedily guzzled the water down.
- Last year, we guzzled our way through 440m litres of soft drinks, which works out at an average of one 330 ml can of fizzy drink per day for every person in the country.
- Though there's no real scientific way of proving it, I'm convinced I warded off an attack of the flu by guzzling several pints of miso soup last spring.
- We watch through our fingers as another convenience meal is nuked in the microwave, another can of fizzy pop is guzzled, another packet of crisps scoffed.
- This is not a whisky-tasters' guide and nor is it a tale of blokes guzzling top-shelf liquor at an English publisher's expense.
- In retaliation I have just eaten a curry and I am now in the process of guzzling a large quantity of beer, that should beat it into submission.
- However, drinking tea requires elegance, not like guzzling beer.
- A key attraction of hybrids, with oil prices averaging around US $50 a barrel, is that they sip gas rather than guzzle it.
- She quickly handed out their drinks and watched them guzzle them down, in public they would never attempt to get away with such a thing.
- Not that I've any issue with gaining the odd pound or two but since I'm guzzling beer and eating chips and chocolate all the time I guess things could only get worse.
- I gulp and quickly guzzle the contents of my glass, for a moment not caring that the contents may have contained alcohol.
- About a mile on, where the beach runs out, the Greeks gather in a taverna to guzzle spit-roasted pork washed down with local beer.
- But if you see someone guzzling a sports or fruit drink, it is most likely because they're parched.
- The stereotype of the fat-cat golfer guzzling a beer and smoking a cigar is going up in flames as the next generation of the sport's athletes take their training to a new level.
- I was tempted by one of the specials, braised pigeon, but the thought of all those plump pigeons in York's Parliament Street guzzling titbits of junk food from tourists put me off.
- I saw one guy guzzling a bottle of beer, another puffing happily on a joint.
- Taking out a beer, he popped it open and guzzled it down in one large gulp.