1vida media femenino
- Tritium is radioactive, with a half-life of 12.26 years.
- The FDA recommends keeping a fourteen-day supply on hand; radioactive iodine has a half-life of eight days.
- Radioactive depleted uranium has a half-life of 4500 million years.
- The small, lead-shielded canisters contain pellets or a fine powder of caesium 137, which emits powerful gamma radiation with a half-life of 30 years.
- In addition, the plants would produce 7,313 tonnes of highly radioactive waste with a half-life of 24,000 years.