(stage of game)descanso masculinomedio tiempo masculino América Latinathe score was 2-0 at halftime — a mitad de tiempo iban 2 a 0
- before noun halftime score — marcador del descanso
- A half-time change of the tactics by Oakbank saw them score at regular intervals.
- We scored just before half-time which was important and then again in the second half.
- At half-time Ellis revised the game plan and made a couple of tactical substitutions.
- By half-time Dublin should have scored at least two more goals and four or five points.
- At half-time Otley were the happier of the two teams as they were playing away to a much better placed team.
2(of payment, salary)media jornada femeninoto be on halftime — trabajar media jornada
- they've been put on halftime — les han reducido el horario a media jornada