In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dedo en martillo masculino
- The main reason why so many people have problems ranging from bunions to hammer toes is poor choice of shoes and their improper fit.
- Common problems are bunions, hammer toes, corns and pain in the balls of the feet.
- Neuropathy can also cause deformities such as bunions, hammer toes, and Charcot feet.
- Lops has been correlated with a risk of ulceration, especially in biomechanically unbalanced feet with secondary bony prominences, such as bunions or hammer toes.
- Bunions and bunionettes, hammer toe and neuromas - a painful thickening of a nerve that runs between two toes - were all much more prevalent in women.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.