1.1(game)(in US) frontón masculino(in US) pelota femenino(in Europe) balonmano masculino(in Europe) handball masculino América Latina
1.2(ball)(in US) pelota de frontón femenino(in Europe) pelota de balonmano femenino(in Europe) pelota de handball femenino América Latina
2(in soccer)mano femeninohandball! — ¡mano!
- Ks still tried to get an equaliser and there was a big shout for handball against Mangdoza from Lee's free kick.
- Although there wasn't much reaction on the field, did the team feel the handball non-call against Germany was a poor one?
- I may or may not be the only person who distinctly remembers Winter signalling that a push had been committed by Gallas rather than a handball, but perhaps I am just nit-picking.
- Manchester City's goal keeper Carlo Nash will miss the game against Chelsea next month after being sent off for deliberate handball in the reserve-team game with Everton.
- Andy Scott was penalised for handball and Mike Kewley's kick was hard and low - but Speare pushed the ball onto the post and the defence did the rest.
- He pulled up Simon Francis for a handball but rather than talking to him he was actually looking for Jason.