1.1(game)masculino frontónfemenino pelotamasculino balonmanomasculino handball América Latina
1.2(ball)femenino pelota de frontónfemenino pelota de balonmanofemenino pelota de handball América Latina
2(in soccer)mano femeninohandball! — ¡mano!
- Ks still tried to get an equaliser and there was a big shout for handball against Mangdoza from Lee's free kick.
- Although there wasn't much reaction on the field, did the team feel the handball non-call against Germany was a poor one?
- I may or may not be the only person who distinctly remembers Winter signalling that a push had been committed by Gallas rather than a handball, but perhaps I am just nit-picking.
- Manchester City's goal keeper Carlo Nash will miss the game against Chelsea next month after being sent off for deliberate handball in the reserve-team game with Everton.
- Andy Scott was penalised for handball and Mike Kewley's kick was hard and low - but Speare pushed the ball onto the post and the defence did the rest.
- He pulled up Simon Francis for a handball but rather than talking to him he was actually looking for Jason.