In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1letra femeninohe has very poor handwriting — tiene muy mala letra
- before noun handwriting analysis — análisis de la letra
- He sat up and found that he had been laying on a letter with familiar handwriting which spelled out his name.
- The hardest part was deciphering Jack's handwriting on the scribbled notes which told him which file was which.
- I sometimes try to write in between the pictures but my handwriting does not seem to suit the style.
- It is from one of the Catalan's final faxes, when his handwriting was little more than a scrawl.
- On top of mimicking drawings and my mum's handwriting, I also discovered a talent for vocal impressions.
- She noticed some words scrawled in Dinah's handwriting at the top of her notes.
- You'd think that handwriting was easier to identify than typewriting.
- It is claimed that the fresh crosses were made in the same handwriting and with the same blue pen.
- Ever have one of those days where your handwriting looks better in pencil than it does in pen?
- It was in the same scrawled handwriting as before, on a regular piece of VCC paper.
- And the style of your handwriting at that point of time could bare your soul in the presence of others.
- Style, flair, neatness and layout of handwriting are the criteria that judges use to assess the entries.
- He produced a photocopy of the note, as well as a typewritten transcription of his handwriting.
- We had Rogan copy the letter in his own handwriting and matched the outside carrier font to his writing.
- How about help with writing a note to a teacher or improving handwriting, reading and writing letters.
- The pupils can write on the boards and see their handwriting turned into print and draw pictures on it, which can be transformed into a hard copy.
- Don't dwell on handwriting and spelling, but read what your child actually has to say.
- The handwriting and style were that of a class geek that Jeremy probably bullied into writing.
- You can now have your own handwriting printed out via laser or inkjet in various colors.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.