In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Chino Airport Manager James Jenkins stated that the aircraft in these hangars are not contaminated, but the area is.
- Funding will cover a range of projects, including repair or replacement of terminal buildings, hangars and security lighting.
- Military chapels, mess halls, decks of ships, aircraft hangars, tents, and open field assembly areas are frequently utilized.
- Latest reports say it is now the rainy season in Iraq, the tents are water-logged and troops sleeping on the floor in an aircraft hangar or in an airport until the tents dry out.
- Dining facilities were established in an aircraft hangar and in lest tents.
- The funds would go to restore cuts that affect military housing, barracks, child care centers, schools, hangars, and office buildings.
- ‘In the years I have been here we have put together five land leases for customers who want to build hangars to store business aircraft,’ she said.
- Here you find the island's only shop, the post office, the airport hangar and arrival hut, and the fairly new Hungry Iguana restaurant.
- The Hamilton Cove landing area had a hangar erected next to the beach along with a Spanish-style terminal.
- These aren't paved roads passing hangars, housing or human civilization, but rather gravel roads passing trees, trees and more trees.
- These things can be done, as peaceful protesters have demonstrated in fields of GM maize, nuclear laboratories and military aircraft hangars all over the country, without hurting anyone.
- According to CAF, the Museum precinct will essentially encompass the buildings, hangars and aprons on the airfield side of Williams Road.
- The hangars will accommodate aircraft as large as a 747 for those concerned about the rigors of a Russian winter.
- Other areas, like hangars and flight line space, are being returned piece by piece.
- From that initial experience on the hangar floor the ‘runway literacy game’ evolved.
- It was a deadly junkyard full of unexploded ordnances and mines, destroyed aircraft, hangars and gutted buildings.
- After the dust settled, the extensiveness of the damage to Clark was clearly seen, as the bombing destroyed hangars, supply buildings, the communications center, shops, and barracks.
- Twelve Fireflies and nine Seafires from HMS Triumph armed with rockets attacked Haeju Airfield, damaging hangars and buildings, but no aircraft were sighted.
- A core of naval buildings (the canteen, bar, bowling alley, shop, aircraft hangars and residential quarters) was retained, but much of the base was dismantled.
- The Fly Field portion of the base went back to the county but the government still maintained control over the military hangars and other buildings although they were empty.
1guardar en el hangarmeter en el hangar
- Accordingly the aircraft has to be hangared, shored and jigged to proper alignment position.
- Here, four airships are hangared in Glynn County, Ga.
- An aircraft owner or prospective aircraft purchaser should become familiar with the use tax provisions of the state where the aircraft will be hangared.
- An applicant for aircraft registration must be the owner or lessee of an aircraft based or hangared in the State of New Mexico.
- It's completely an operational comment, Claude, completely an operational comment that says if you're going to base an aircraft here it must be hangared because of the salt and the potential for corrosion.
- I quickly hangared the Flytec Dragonfly and with the help of David Glover wheeled out Pete Lehmann's 195 Falcon.
- On 6 June 1928, Amelia went to Croydon Aerodrome south of London where the Avian, carrying the British civil registration G-EBUG, was hangared.
- Swift Aviation began life with the purchase of GTA Aviation Services, which was located adjacent to Sky Harbor's executive terminal and primarily provided contract fueling, some line services and executive jet hangaring.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.