1felicidad femeninodicha femeninothe secret of happiness — el secreto de la felicidad
- she had never known such happiness — nunca había sido tan feliz / dichosa
- I wish you every happiness — que seas muy feliz
- our happiness at the news — nuestra alegría al enterarnos
- It does not provide for the chance for a rest now and then, for decent food and lodgings, or the other little happinesses that this dusky laboratory allows its slaves.
- That may be so, but it is frightening to imagine a future in which our current happinesses and unhappinesses will no longer exist.
- This is most welcome news for the region and she is wished every happiness in the area.
- If we can understand them, we may see that in their lives they share with us the same happinesses, frustrations and hopes.
- All happinesses are alike, the knowing novelist intones.