- Once you see the wireless network as your platform, rather than a specific hard-wired device like the PC, all sorts of things become possible.
- In electronic jargon we can imagine that it is a hard-wired input - output circuit.
- The confluence of the convention, various interest groups and the debut of the hard-wired interconnect in Philadelphia has led to an unexpected amount of political advertising for Comcast over the past few months.
- He dismissed claims from ServGate that NetScreen's hardware lacks flexibility, pointing out that its appliances feature programmable RISC processors as well as hard-wired ASICs.
- For those who prefer a hard-wired connection, it's got a Gigabit Ethernet port.
2(individual/instinct) mentalmente programadoto be hardwired to do sth — estar mentalmente programado para hacer algo