1(quickly)(arranged/thought up/built) a toda prisa(built/arranged/thought up) apresuradamentethey hastily cleared away the mess — arreglaron el desorden a toda prisa
- The strength of local feeling was such that they were hastily withdrawn.
- Snatching my hand away from his hastily, I quickly composed myself to stand up.
- In December he had sat stunned at a hastily organised and crowded press conference at Heathrow airport.
- They are out of date and should be hastily consigned to the scrap heap.
- What is obvious at present is that the committee seems to be acting too hastily.
2(rashly)(act/speak) con precipitación(speak/act) precipitadamente