In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1crítica feroz femenino
- The score and dialogue suffer from the usual hatchet job on the highs and lows, leaving the music sounding a bit on the harsh side.
- During that bout, he did a hatchet job book on C.S. Lewis, wrote any number of inane diatribes against theism in general and Christianity in particular.
- Lucy's desire to write a book is buffered by the total hatchet job she does on her husband and friends.
- I hesitate even to call it a review - hatchet job is more like it.
- His tirade in today's Herald Sun was a complete hatchet job on him.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.