In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Músicasacudidas de cabeza femeninoheadbanging masculino
- Considering S&M's short opening set, their infusion of headbanging added a much-needed element of danger.
- One that understands that rock 'n' roll is as much about songwriting, as it is about headbanging.
- Instead, it lurches around like the soundtrack to a bullet-riddled zombie movie set in a New Orleans graveyard, with heavy, sleazy blues-touched aggressive headbanging alternating with more atmospheric moments.
- Finally, a band that doesn't just perform a bunch of disappointing covers or engage in excessive headbanging while pretending they know something about music.
- I'm the slightly more wussy guy who is one step away from dislocating his neck due to headbanging, and Adam's the big kickboxing man into happy hardcore dance
- After all, just when you're getting your squeeze on, it breaks out into this heavy beat and you're left sort of half slow-dancing, half headbanging - awkward!
- The trick is that they bounce and groove through a variety of styles without ever coming off as forced or cheesy - joining the headbanging with the heartbroken and the laidback.
- He'd let his black hair down and it was messy from some heavy headbanging and him running his fingers through the shoulder-length locks.
- So there's a lot of headbanging in the dressing room.
- Instead, it's old-fashioned dexterous bombast, headbanging with caution and poise enough to harness wild arpeggios, but never letting a pedigree get in the way of impassioned squawking and battering.
- Sadly, there'll be no headbanging along in a car to this one, as its a little too off the wall for its own good - and a rather messy way of bringing the album to a close.
- Loud music and headbanging are on the menu tomorrow night as a tsunami fundraising concert is set to rock revellers.
- Yep, aggressive lyrics and guitar riffs, all backed by the trademark thumping drums, with only moments of calm to provide a respite from the headbanging.
- Corpsegrinder, the current lead singer, does some of the toughest headbanging I've ever witnessed in person.
- While the latter element veers dangerously close to rap-metal territory and there is a decided lack of double-time blasts for maximum headbanging, you'll spend most of this album being too shocked at how well it all works to really care.
- Vanessa deftly guided the performance of her music from behind a piano, demonstrating some superb musical director headbanging during upbeat moments.
- I have yet to see them live, but each time one of their songs comes on my ipod, I stop my headbanging for a minute and wonder ‘who is this again?’
- Melissa and I were kicked out for headbanging and making Devil horns with our hands.
- Scream-driven vocal wrath, coupled with the perfectly timed headbanging of their collectively copious amounts of hair, made for a great let's have-a-party-with-our-mates mentalism.
2Medicinasacudidas involuntarias de la cabeza femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.