In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Okay, so here's how you get around that and eat your cheap, healthful tofu.
- At the recommended concentration of just 30 parts per million, it is completely harmless and very healthful.
- Shelves in back are stocked with 19 th-century elixirs containing such healthful ingredients as swamp root and deer tongue.
- Health-conscious people have known for decades the benefits of soy foods and that they are a fun and healthful addition to the diet.
- However the toppings can offset the healthful benefits implied by the above.
- The price was very reasonable for the tastefully prepared, healthful and delicious food, the place is beautiful and the folks very friendly.
- Even those who are the most devoted to a regimen of exercise and healthful nutrition can be sabotaged by their genes.
- If I am paying for your health care, I want you to live in a healthful manner.
- A healthful high-carbohydrate diet does not appear to raise insulin levels.
- The strong Chinese belief in Jade's healthful properties led to the tradition of wearing jade jewellery.
- To keep Mom happy and to be sure your body's nutritional needs are being met, make a special effort to eat healthful meals.
- Meanwhile, efforts continue to amplify the healthful benefits of milk itself.
- For example, a number of respondents may have given answers related to good nutrition or healthful eating.
- You can surround yourself with a system and equipment that are conducive to healthful eating and exercise.
- Foods like fish, avocados and nuts contain healthful fats that are good for a glowing complexion.
- Milk consumption remains on the rise thanks to a nationwide effort to promote its healthful benefits.
- Actually, the spicy food has various healthful effects and is often recommended by nutritionists.
- Or, shocker, you've decided to change your diet to one that some people see as more healthful.
- We mix kelp or healthful herbs into the feed whenever we can afford to and also use herbs to relieve symptoms when a bird is sick.
- Choose healthful foods most of the time, and splurge only occasionally.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.