In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fallo cardíaco masculino
- One of the most important causes of severe breathlessness is left heart failure.
- Death is usually from a secondary cause such as heart failure, pneumonia or another infection.
- The primary outcome was the combined outcome of time to all cause death or time to recurrent congestive heart failure.
- Among the commonest causes of death in India are heart attacks and heart failure.
- This can cause serious long-term damage such as heart failure and liver failure.
- Results from pulmonary function tests were similar in patients with and without heart failure.
- Aspirin may be harmful in patients with coronary disease and heart failure.
- It was this mistreatment which provoked her death from heart failure on 25 July.
- It may culminate in chronic valvular disease and can lead to heart failure and ultimately death.
- The exceptions are for coronary bypass and for heart failure or shock.
- In mild and moderate heart failure, renal function and electrolytes are usually normal.
- The distress of patients dying from heart failure was identified almost 40 years ago.
- The epidemic of heart failure and its costs to health services continue to grow.
- Transplantation is effective in relieving the symptoms of heart failure.
- In most cases the above investigations will rapidly confirm the clinical diagnosis of heart failure.
- The extra fluid may cause weight gain, although severe chronic heart failure sometimes causes wasting.
- Right heart failure is most commonly a secondary effect of left heart failure.
- The larger the area of the heart muscle affected by the heart attack, the more likely heart failure is to occur.
- Heart failure and drugs for heart failure can sometimes cause mild kidney disease.
- They are widely used in patients with hypertension and with congestive heart failure.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.