In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cambiador de calor masculinointercambiador de calor masculino
- Get everywhere well insulated and put heat-exchangers on the ventilation system so it's an energy-efficient system.
- The fire heats the water, which then flows into the next room where an Amish-style heat-exchanger keeps the water warm.
- In the winter, the air behind the outer glass facade warms and rises to the air box, which functions as a heat-exchanger, returning hot air to the apartments.
- These experiments are expected to contribute, respectively, to new heat-exchanger designs, to more efficient oil exploration processes, and to better semiconductor alloys.
- These blood vessels act as a countercurrent heat-exchanger.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.