In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fondo de inversión libre masculinohedge fund masculino
- But the hedge fund isn't going to invest in stocks and bonds and the usual gizmos.
- The hedge fund also offered to pay higher management fees than other customers.
- And it is always the fault of the market or the hedge fund or of soft dollars or of the mutual fund or the limited partnership.
- This month sees the launch of a hedge fund aimed at private investors.
- The fair market value of securities held by a hedge fund is the basis for calculating its performance.
- The dueling lawsuits offer a rare window into the secretive inner workings of a hedge fund.
- A battle between a hedge fund and a private equity fund looks like the kind of spat in which it would be foolish to take sides.
- For example, this fund has many of the powers of a hedge fund in that it's relatively unconstrained.
- It offers a hedge fund that takes significantly higher risk than a standard pension fund.
- One of my partners in a hedge fund is a brilliant investor, but he also has a wicked temper.
- This past fall he speared several large players in both the hedge fund and mutual fund industries.
- Leave the ability to act like a hedge fund but tone down the use of high-risk investment techniques.
- It is understood that the new hedge fund has not commenced operations, but it is raising funds for investments.
- Big gains are also expected among those who are engaged in the booming hedge fund trading sector.
- He is a hedge fund manager or a financial artist whose successes made him not only rich, but also the stuff of legend.
- I'm not talking about making public the trading techniques that are proprietary to a hedge fund.
- Ask the hedge fund for its private placement memorandum or partnership agreement.
- In its purest form, a hedge fund is simply an ordinary investment fund that tries to exploit price inefficiencies in the market.
- Some hedge fund managers say these funds are the key to consistent returns, even in downtrodden markets.
- Why bother with plain old mutual funds if you can qualify for a hedge fund?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.