- One of the main problems the NFL has is since the players wear helmets, the athletes aren't very recognizable outside of their uniforms.
- The players must be under 14 years old and must wear helmets and other protective gear.
- Combat-equipped soldiers and police wearing helmets and flak jackets are going door to door in the city to enforce a mandatory evacuation at the point of a gun.
- The only equipment protecting you is a motorcycle helmet and a leather body suit.
- Baseball helmets routinely protect players who are hit in the head at speeds that are roughly similar to a slap shot.
- Cyclists and motorcyclists should always wear a protective helmet and long sleeves.
- This stuff is still dangerous, even with all the troops wearing helmets, goggles and protective vests.
- Armed with protective vests, steel helmets and guns, a group of Indian and Bangladeshi wildlife experts are tracking the magnificent but endangered Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Paco looks up and sees several uniformed police officers wearing helmets and body armor, pointing pistols and shotguns.
- He wore a one-piece motorcycle suit and a helmet with a blacked-out visor.
- The adjustable hood fits over helmets and hats and won't hinder your vision while you're out and about.
- The boom was loud enough to make my ears ring, even through the protective mufflers of the helmet.
- You could wear a cowboy hat, a bowl on your head, a straw hat, a sports helmet, or a rain hat.
- The wind beat hard at their helmets and clothes.
- Some wearing protective visored helmets, they gained the element of surprise by running down an alleyway towards the back of the block.
- Skateboarders rarely use protective equipment such as helmets and wrist guards.
- Col Black said the soldiers would have been wearing helmets or berets, not floppy hats as in the photographs.
- She stares longingly at the thick black uniforms and hard helmets hanging up in the machine bay.
- Some hard hats and helmets have a face shield attached to them.
- Armed police with their distinctive navy blue bullet-proof vests and protective helmets joined other officers for regular briefings in their mobile office van.