In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- One of the most important factors in outsourcing your help desk service is the relationship, or partnership, you establish with the vendor.
- The help desk and IT support staff will act as ambassadors for your intranet initiative, so the sooner you garner their support the better.
- Sixteen percent of the respondents had put on extra services due to the use of open source software, including extra help desk support and extra staff.
- A help desk agent may also want to communicate with an end user through a chat session.
- The support help desk can be a complicated, stressful and challenging environment.
- His assistant also handles hardware leasing and routes calls to the help desk.
- We had a small programming shop and I was in the help desk when this fax came in.
- The sad part is that they had to call the help desk in order to place a service call!
- Employees often have so many passwords that they invariably forget them and have to call the help desk to either retrieve or reset them.
- Users don't sit idle because of lost or forgotten identifiers, and the help desk doesn't spend time retrieving or replacing such tokens.
- He recruits workers who have good people skills for the help desk.
- A former New York computer help desk technician yesterday pleaded guilty to playing a key part in what prosecutors reckon is the largest identity theft case to date.
- Evaluate all costs involved in running your own help desk.
- As I type this, I'm sitting on the tail of a 10 minute queue to the help desk again.
- Don't cheat your users by giving them dramatically simplified or weakened versions of the software being used by your help desk personnel.
- Keeping track of every entry in an accurate, organized and nonrepetitive manner is the key to a good help desk.
- Other users lose productivity when they call the help desk to have their passwords reset.
- The documentation or knowledge base of the help desk continues to grow, as does the vendor's ability to handle more issues.
- Several software options are on the market, but our help desk chose IBM's ViaVoice for Windows.
- I work at a midwestern university's network help desk for students, faculty, and staff.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.