1ayudante masculinoayudanta femeninopainter's/electrician's helper — aprendiza de pintor/electricista femenino
- She is employed as a domestic helper but the employers treat her no better than a stray dog.
- However, the couple were suddenly left without care support, except a domestic helper for two hours a week.
- Like most moms, Brenda is assisted in her domestic duties by mother's little helpers.
- Following this early incident, Jake settled into his role as in-patient and domestic helper.
- Like tens of thousands of poor Asian women, she came to Hong Kong looking for a living wage as a domestic helper.