In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hepatitis B femenino
- We excluded patients with hepatitis B, HIV infection, or hepatic decompensation.
- Hepatitis D is only present in people infected with hepatitis B.
- To date, only DNA vaccines against hepatitis B and malaria have induced immune responses thought to be protective in humans.
- Fulminant hepatitis B is seen in adult infection and is relatively rare.
- Most people infected as adults recover fully from hepatitis B, even if their signs and symptoms are severe.
- Like AIDS, hepatitis B is transmitted through body fluids such as blood.
- The tests would identify HIV and AIDS, tuberculosis, and hepatitis B, among other conditions.
- Preventing the graft becoming infected with hepatitis B virus has already been discussed.
- The source individual's blood must be tested for hepatitis B virus and HIV as soon as feasible.
- This list of tests currently includes hepatitis B, syphilis, and immunity to varicella and rubella.
- I'm still not that enthusiastic about either hepatitis B or chickenpox vaccines.
- From the end of the year immigrants will also be screened for HIV, hepatitis B and serious kidney infection.
- Also in countries where blood is not tested for hepatitis B, blood transfusions may still be a cause of infection.
- Polio, hepatitis B and rabies vaccines are all made in this way.
- Other less common but serious infections are also checked for, including HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B.
- Using unsterilized tools may transmit viral infections, such as hepatitis B or warts.
- Without treatment, about half of babies of mothers with hepatitis B may acquire the infection.
- Worldwide, hepatitis B is another major cause of cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Certain percentages of people infected with hepatitis B do go on and develop liver cancer.
- The technology will be applied to viral targets such as hepatitis B and herpes as well as to other infective agents.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.