- Construct a heptagon, given the seven points that are the midpoints of its sides.
- In this case, all of the points lying along a line through this circle's center and perpendicular to the plane of the heptagon are equidistant from the polygon's vertices.
- High above us, the great heptagon of the Winter sky: Capella, Aldebaran, Rigel, Sirius, Procyon, Pollux, and Castor (with Saturn nearby) - with Betelgeuse in the center and the Milky Way cascading through, just to the left of Orion.
- A heptagon whose sides have length 2 is too large to fit tightly around a circle with radius 1.
- They wore dark blue and red armor, and had a gold heptagon tattooed over their elongated green faces.
- The book promptly answered his question: A heptagon has seven sides.