1arriate de plantas perennes masculinocantero de plantas perennes masculino Cono Sur
- Outside, the impressive half acre of gardens includes a number of mature and specimen trees, herbaceous borders, colourful flowerbeds and immaculate lawns.
- Lilium candidum, L. Martagon and L. tigrinum succeed in well-drained sandy loam and may with advantage be planted in the herbaceous border, all except candidum being planted at least 6 to 8 inches in depth.
- Anyone who looks forward to brandishing rake and hoe in retirement and then does not do much beyond simple maintenance work in the garden - the status-quo herbaceous border, same old window boxes - is not likely to achieve very much.
- The grounds at the front and the back are extensively landscaped with mature trees, foliage, herbaceous borders, extensive lawned gardens and a paved patio area.
- Another popular flower is the ‘gladiolus’, which is much in demand for use in herbaceous borders, bedding, rockeries and ornamental pots.