1en ese momento
- I'm hereupon to be known as the only player dealt at the 2000 NBA trading deadline.
- Presently hereupon Huntly returned into the North, and left Captain John Gordon at Inverkeithing until he recovered of his wound.
- Hooker confessed, ‘For my owne part I dare not hereupon deny the possibility of their salvation… ’.
- And hereupon she began to guess, mentioning many names of young men in the village, and asked whether he was that one or that one.
- The Wanderers of other sects hereupon reverently saluted the Lord from afar, and went off on their way.