1indecisión femeninotitubeo masculino
- There is one man who will have no doubts or hesitancies.
- And by and large, they want to have questions asked and they want to have some hesitancy about this initiative.
- With equal frequency he swept the ball off the sod without a second's hesitancy, and all told his was a performance fit to grace any final.
- The hesitancy and uncertainty that characterised the lead-up to this conflict has now been taken into the battlefield.
- She wavered between hesitancy and her natural propensity for fun.