In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- HTML has been set up to use this feature, allowing 2 hexadecimal digits per primary colour.
- Customers of legal age sign up for a user account, for which they are assigned a unique, 5-digit, hexadecimal PIN.
- All you have to do is click on the color you want and the hexadecimal code is displayed for you.
- A setup wizard to explain the steps and end the need for obscurities such as hexadecimal codes would go a long way toward making a great technology accessible.
- Another common way of writing bit-strings is to use the hexadecimal notation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.