1(reserves/camera/entrance) oculto(cost) no aparente[ S ]no hidden extras — todo incluido
- Chris must have caught the hidden meaning in the words because he nodded slightly.
- A hidden camera secretly takes a closeup photo of the shopper's face.
- And third, we should know if someone's apparent political detachment is a cover for hidden beliefs that affect journalistic practice.
- I looked at them, trying to gauge the hidden meaning in their words.
- The little Renault's front passenger seat cushion contains a useful hidden stowage compartment.
- They also are considering putting a hidden camera at the hill's car park.
- The hidden meaning in the Captain's words had been very clear to him.
- The film delves into hidden family secrets, dramatising the escalation of an incestuous relationship between a brother and sister who have been recently reacquainted.
- Midden is a classic family drama in which hidden tensions and unpleasant secrets reveal themselves when a successful elder daughter returns to Derry City from the United States.
- While many see this as just part of being young and enjoying growing up, there is a hidden danger.
- Mile after mile of previously hidden landscapes can be revealed by careful interpretation and mapping.
- But a hidden camera reveals the real culprit isn't even human after all.
- In your business warehouse where you are missing merchandise, install a hidden camera.
- Many hidden dangers in the home go unnoticed until it's too late.
- We have played this album over and over and are still finding hidden treasures.
- The woman glared with barely hidden anger at Morgan.
- Foreign funds have more hidden expenses because of high foreign taxes and currency costs.
- When my father was dying and was on his death bed, I had learned of a hidden family secret.
- Additionally there seems to be some type of barely hidden fear/anger/contempt/jealousy towards them.
- Beware of the hidden dangers lurking in rivers, lakes and ponds this summer, is the message from the Environment Agency.