1alto mando masculinothe orders come direct from high command — las órdenes vienen directamente de la cúpula / de los altos mandos
- Thompson also believes that rivalry between the British and American high commands in the Pacific was a factor.
- The fact that the military high command has issued what amounts to an open challenge to the court is not surprising.
- The Army high command promptly forbade any future joint exercises.
- His public implication of treason on the part of the Navy and Army high commands led to his court-martial and conviction that fall.
- The battle was won, but there would be no great credit given to the organizers, to the high command or to the political leadership.