In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1indi masculinohindi masculino
- Malayalam, English and Hindi were the three languages in which children were allowed to write.
- In any case because we all speak Hindi here, the situation is different to that of Guyana.
- An inability to speak Hindi has not, however, deterred the growing numbers of audiences attracted to Bollywood.
- It was conducted in Hindi, a language neither the interviewer nor the interviewee was familiar with.
- It is home to people of different national origins whose first languages include Somali, Hindi, Urdu and Bengali.
- She must have realised that her mother also might misspell a VIP's name if asked to write in Hindi.
- Now, Urdu and Hindi may no longer be the only languages you hear them in.
- It might have been a blessing in disguise that I haven't been able to speak or read Hindi!
- Though Hindi is the official language in almost all of India's states, many people do not speak or understand it.
- Urdu and Hindi are two sister languages and they should be brought together, he added.
- Telugu was spoken by more people than any other Indian language besides Hindi.
- She does not realise that in India Urdu is called Hindi, and Urdu and Hindi are the same language.
- The party promised to introduce Hindi in all the official work and Urdu to be linked with the livelihood of the people.
- They even went to the extent of declaring that Punjabi is not a language but a dialect of Hindi.
- Urdu was chosen as it is the main language of Pakistan and it is also very similar to Hindi, the main language of India.
- The only solution for this, according to him, is to have Hindi as a link language.
- Some of the staff in the grand Thai monastery have been living there for nearly a decade and speak Hindi.
- Fijian and Hindi often are spoken at home and are used in religious contexts and on radio and television.
- He says that he would like to chat with Lata Mangeshkar even though he can't speak Hindi.
- The spoken form of Urdu is the same as that of Hindi but it is written in a different script than Hindi.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.