- We inverted the algorithm to generate afterpulse-modified histograms from ideal histograms.
- To see this more clearly we show the frequency histogram for a long cryptogram that was obtained using a Simple Substitution Cipher.
- The standard procedure for generating a histogram is Graphs Histogram and then selecting the relevant variable.
- The fluorescent signals are presented as frequency distribution histograms.
- Curves are density function or relative frequency histograms across the genome.