- Girls would giggle as they swept past, too afraid to muster a squeaky hiya in case any of them replied.
- Author's Note: Well, hiya, how are all of you doing?
- With Debbie wandering round the isles, I raced back home, sprinted inside, said hiya to the dogs, got my wallet and raced back to the supermarket.
- Feels like a long time since I sat here and wanted to chat to you… so here I am… hiya everyone, what you been up to?
- Oh hiya, I don't think I'll be able to make it in for the week.
- And if you already know what I'm talking about, why not drop by and say hiya to our friends at Barbelith.
- We get results - hiya to our readership at the Beeb!