1sándwich hecho de un trozo alargado de pan blando relleno de carne, queso y ensalada
- Ellie and Katie finally bond when they go on a trip to the ‘big city’ of Lancaster, Pa., and Ellie buys her a hoagie.
- I'd say, go to cheap bars and buy hoagies for dinner.
- As soon as we had put out all the drinks, and the snacks, and even hoagie sandwiches the doorbell was ringing.
- Today for lunch were hoagie sandwiches, chips, and a Rice Krispy treat that looked kinda old.
- Oh, and if you find a hoagie in there, let me know.
- Come in and buy one hoagie and get the second hoagie free!
- If the track boosters decide they want jackets for the team this year, they'll go sell hoagies to pay for them.
- The menu shows specialty and create-your-own pizzas, appetizers, hoagie sandwiches and salads.
- But how could we enjoy our Super Bowl party without a hoagie?
- His other business - a hoagie shop - was shut down by city health inspectors.
- This crew managed to order cheese steak hoagies, which Philadelphia is famous for.
- The menu also has calzones, hoagies and salads.
- The bowls are filled with chips; the hoagies are en route from the local sandwich joint.
- One expert likened it to building a hoagie: Every layer you add makes the sandwich that much more flavorful.
- I guess a hoagie is what you people in Jersey call it.
- Right, the afternoon's getting on and I've got a date with a hoagie, a newspaper, some greenery and a two-wheeled fun machine.
- Or stroll South Street for some funky clothing shops, tattoo parlors, late-night music spots, or pizza and hoagies.
- The Neumann seniors line up to get their yearbooks, sodas and hoagies.
- Turmoil wafts through Eagledom like the whiff of a fresh hoagie through the city air.
- He's got places to go, people to see, hoagies to inhale.