1masculino bolso de viajefemenino bolsa de viaje Españamasculino bolsón Río de la Platafemenino bolsa (de deportes)
- He had a local accent and was carrying a holdall.
- No bags, rucksacks, backpacks or holdalls more than eight inches square.
- If you are well under the luggage allowance on the outward bound trip, that allows you to bring back plenty of goodies in your spare holdall which should be of a light nylon type that will squash down.
- She told Mr Clarke that everything inside the blue holdall belonged to her.
- I sat with my holdall on my lap.
- The four staff members gave different descriptions of the robbers, their clothes and holdalls allegedly used to remove the paintings.
- Although the museum asks that bags be left at the entrance, they walk through its artefact-filled rooms carrying large holdalls.
- ‘The smaller one, the one with the shotgun, returned to the exhibition room carrying two holdalls over his shoulder,’ said Mr Fisher.
- He has a snake tattoo on his right forearm and was last seen wearing blue or black jeans, black trainers and grey jacket and carrying a red holdall with the word TRAVEL on it.
- I had a small holdall with clean clothes and some books, and my computer holder.
- As this tends to involve an overnight stay I put everything in a holdall and I try and keep it to the minimum as I hate having to check stuff in.
- Stuart believes that the stolen items, which were in a blue holdall, may have been dumped somewhere by whoever stole them.
- I've lost count of the number of tube travellers I've seen laden with both tiny handbag and big rucksack, or huge holdall and little shoulder bag.
- He was last seen wearing blue or black jeans, black trainers, a grey jacket and was carrying a red holdall with the word ‘Travel’ on it.
- Instead, criminals are still using the traditional method of carrying the cash in holdalls.
- Both men carried holdalls and forced the staff members into the vault of the bank, where they stole a large quantity of cash and other items.
- The men were wearing shirts and ties and were about 5ft 10 in and carried two bags, a holdall and a laptop bag, which were used to steal the equipment.
- Detectives who searched his home found a holdall, items snatched from the post office, a police scanner and his bingo membership card.
- From the periphery of his vision he noted that Ben had shoved most of his belongings into a holdall he was taking with him.