1malvarrosa femeninomalva real femeninomalva loca femenino
- Likewise, flowers that need to send up their stalks high into the sky, such as hollyhocks, will obviously fare better in a country garden than they will in a city window box.
- They have grown everything from sunflowers, poppies and hollyhocks to corn, cotton, potatoes, coconuts and dandelions.
- Now the gardens here are full of corn and hollyhocks.
- In the autumn, cut the hollyhocks to ground level and collect and destroy all fallen plant material.
- Near the house, which bounds one side of the garden, she grows towering delphiniums and hollyhocks for their strong vertical interest.
- One hid in the hollyhocks in the garden; I saw her from the window.
- The hollyhocks are gone now, and the concrete is purpled by mulberries instead.
- Her diary also contains numerous references to the bulbs, geraniums, hollyhocks, and dahlias that she planted, tended, and appreciated.
- Plants that may require staking to hold their blooms high include Canterbury bells, hollyhocks, and verbascums, with foxgloves and delphiniums in the upper garden zones.
- Old-fashioned annual hollyhocks have heart-shaped leaves and produce 6-to 8-foot-tall spikes of color in late April-June.
- In the surrounding beds, hollyhocks soar and golden columbines provide bright splashes.
- Her platters are decorated with basil and mint from the herb bed, her tables with hollyhocks and Shasta daisies from the garden.
- Is there a spray I can use that will not harm visiting hummingbirds - the reason I plant the hollyhocks?
- Everyone liked the hollyhocks outside, however.
- I have grown hollyhocks for the first time. They have been superb, but none of my gardening books tells me what to do once they've finished flowering.