In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1compra desde casa femenino
- We have a 50-year history of excellence in providing the best home shopping to clients who expect superior quality at the most affordable prices.
- The goal is to have all 380 million households in China on digital technology by 2015, providing sharper pictures and access to interactive services such as home shopping.
- Home shopping is day by day becoming very popular with the upper and a significant section of middle strata of the society.
- Other changes, like home shopping and the internet, had created a new breed of consumer who was ‘more choosy and more savvy’ and happy to shop in different ways.
- ITV would offer such services as home shopping, banking and games, thus opening huge new areas of revenue growth for the cable industry.
- GUS, formerly Great Universal Stores, is almost synonymous with home shopping.
- A visual form of hypertext mark-up language is being developed for chemists but will see applications in home shopping.
- Also included are issues as varied as whether the commission should consider competition for non-food sales as well as groceries, Internet home shopping and the price of petrol in its inquiry.
- Benefits would come from increased online home shopping, and e-service replacements for traditional phone and health services.
- Customers are coming back to home shopping because they are able to find exclusive products with good prices.
- Retailing takes many forms, whether it is the traditional bricks and mortar store, catalog shopping, television home shopping, or the Internet.
- This weekend promises to be a very busy one, not only for those involved in arts and culture, but also for those interested in doing a bit of home shopping or spending on interior decoration.
- Is offering home shopping going to persuade a supermarket's customers to spend more?
- The technology also allows for data transmission and the simultaneous broadcast of multiple channels, enabling interactive services such as pay-per-view movies, home shopping and stock trading.
- Cultural institutions and retailers have to be able to compete with home shopping and with home learning.
- It said today that areas of opportunities are emerging and anticipates further investments in high-growth areas such as home shopping.
- Does Tesco.com have all the answers when it comes to home shopping?
- Of course, home shopping is just a small part of our overall business, accounting for only a fifth of group sales.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.