In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1propietario masculinopropietaria femenino
- Properties and land are divided among the family when the homeowner dies without a will - a common occurrence in Japan.
- The new on-line map allows homeowners to check the status of their property using their postcode.
- Homeowners and potential homeowners should not be too disheartened by the fall in house prices though.
- Many Irish homeowners release the equity in their existing home to buy property abroad.
- The homeowner retains the right to reside in the property for the rest of their lives.
- You don't have to be a homebuilder or even a homeowner to live a cleaner, greener existence.
- The new flood map allows homeowners and businesses to see if their property is at risk from potential flooding.
- Firefighters are urging homeowners to ensure their smoke alarms are working after a kitchen blaze on Monday.
- Last year a new team was set up to tackle arsonists by clamping down on rogue landlords and homeowners who leave empty houses to rot.
- She said homeowners were looking for a combination of convenience and luxury.
- If a homeowner in one of these areas sells his or her property, the current insurer will continue to cover the new owner.
- Britain is a nation of keen homeowners, with seven out of ten properties being owner-occupied.
- If house prices spiral out of control all homeowners are vulnerable.
- New York remains unique among large US cities in being a city of tenants and not homeowners.
- The cabinet approved a proposal to let homeowners sell property and pay no income tax on the proceeds.
- This article is aimed at homeowners, but tenants can use the same technique to pay off other debts early.
- Its findings on the odds of a repeat disaster are good news for homeowners seeking household insurance.
- The average small business in Manitoba pays twice as much as a homeowner in total property tax, the study states.
- As they see the value of their property rise, homeowners feel richer and borrow and spend more.
- The bank doesn't like the idea of a homeowner dying and the house having to be sold to repay the loan.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.