- The breadfruit trees, cycads and tall hardwoods of that forest hide hornbills, sea eagles and monkeys.
- Despite the wonders of all these birds, the hornbills - large, black or brown and white, arboreal birds with long, heavy bills - were undoubtedly the highlights of our days.
- The new facility will cater for the rarer bird species, like parrots, raptors, waterfowl, cranes, storks, hornbills, and other selected birds.
- Similar in appearance to ornamental features seen in birds like cassowaries and hornbills, the crest may have been used for display, the study team suggests.
- As a result, the hornbill project has to provide young hornbills with human-made nests.