- The horsebeans produced there are called ‘Native Horsebeans’ and sell for more than ‘non-native’ ones.
- Here various fruits and grains from the estate, such as chickpeas, horsebeans, beans, almonds, corn, etc. are stored.
- Their allowance consisted of one pint of water a day to each person, and they were fed twice a day with yams and horsebeans.
- Broad beans, otherwise known as horsebeans, windsor beans or fava beans, grow well in the UK and throughout Europe…
- Soybean, horsebean, and sesame rotations were less effective in suppressing nematodes.