In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hospitalizaringresarinternar México Cono Sur
- There is no necessity to hospitalize the patient.
- In our experience, this approach usually leads to an agreement between the clinician and the patient on how to proceed - whether to warn the potential victim, modify the current treatment or hospitalize the patient.
- I was hospitalized many times and put on bed rest for 6 months of the pregnancy.
- As long as he was paying the bills, he could control her treatment, including the decision to hospitalize her, even when it was against her wishes and those of her family.
- Her son was killed, and she was hospitalized with several gunshot wounds in the chest and head.
- I was hospitalised but could not have the required treatment due to my stomach operation.
- She concluded Aliah was suicidal but did not hospitalize her, referring her instead to an emergency clinic for further evaluation.
- If I start getting like that, someone please promise to hospitalize me somewhere pretty, OK?
- He is still hospitalized, recovering from a tracheotomy and relapse of the flu.
- He was finally hospitalized in order to be treated for his alcoholism.
- One woman was hospitalized, and some of the others had to have wheelchairs to leave the resort.
- It just so happens that these hospitalized young men are also cancer patients and amputees.
- He was recently hospitalized for a month and had to wear an oxygen mask day and night.
- Many colleagues came to Taiyuan to visit him when they heard he was hospitalized.
- She hit him numerous times and he was hospitalized, but did not press charges.
- He was immediately hospitalized and doctors removed a cancerous growth.
- One of my friends was hospitalized after an accident with a bouncing castle at the weekend.
- Thirteen persons were hospitalized for treatment of knife wounds and burns, including the priest.
- Before he was taken to the quarantine center, he was hospitalized twice in Jakarta.
- Four people were hospitalized for treatment, including one seriously injured prisoner.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.