1posada femenino arcaicomesón masculino
- Skipper Mike Rowley loosed moorings that night, after his guests had had a pleasant evening in the local hostelry, and set off to cross one of the world's busiest shipping channels in total darkness.
- The June festival, he tells us, ‘has been a major talking point in our local hostelry for some time, and all of it is negative’.
- Who would have thought that Ireland - known for its myriad of pubs and hostelries - would become the first country in Europe to introduce a total ban on smoking in places of entertainment?
- The Prince of Wales came to the rescue of village life yesterday when he called in for a pint and a whisky chaser at a hostelry in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Police were called to the Three Cups pub in Malmesbury after mayor elect Patrick Goldstone was barred indefinitely from the hostelry in the Triangle.
- Tourism websites show its tranquil streets, its attractive grey stone kirk and its inviting hostelry, The Torphichen Inn.
- I set out towards the local hostelry for a restorative.
- Statistics compiled by CAMRA show that more than one quarter of adults never visit a pub and 20 hostelries a month close around the country.
- Being born in a pub, and not unknown to frequent his local hostelry for a shandy or two, Pembrokeshire author Keith Johnson is eminently qualified to be the author of his latest volume on county watering-holes.
- The Old Bell Hotel, a beautiful hostelry in the heart of the town near to the abbey, serves award-winning French cuisine.
- Rosses Point was overflowing on Friday night last as supporters of St. Valentine thronged to the local restaurants, inns and hostelries to celebrate February 14.
- But yesterday the popular pubgoer was smiling after his local hostelry served him and his friends a special Christmas lunch with all the trimmings.
- The Departure had played only a scattering of gigs in local hostelries before being catapulted onto festival stages in 2004.
- It was all too soon that we started our journey home although we did stop off at a local hostelry to celebrate our successful weekend.
- It was in the Stables, which is our local hostelry.
- Throughout the 20th century the George Inn was a popular hostelry on the edge of the town centre and for many years was a tenanted house belonging to Blackburn brewers Thwaites.
- Local hostelries offering liquid and solid refreshment include the Inverkip Hotel and Village Inn in Inverkip; and the Wemyss Bay Hotel, Wemyss Bay.
- The Kingsdown-based family business is providing the ale at its hostelries across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
- Ten minutes later we were settled in at a local hostelry.
- The Lunch Group is to try out a local hostelry at the end of the month and our usual groups for Scrabble, knit-and-natter and the play reading will take place this month.