1Políticapunto conflictivo masculino
2(night club)club nocturno masculinoto hit the Paris hot spots — disfrutar de la vida nocturna de París
- An area once prized for its placement close to both the inner city and the entertainment hotspot of Hillbrow up until the 1980s, it now bears the brunt of urban decay.
- Some of the organisers, models and tennis players enjoyed a night out at the well-known Dublin hotspot Renards where Anna Kournikova was seen dancing the night away.
- The band began playing at New York hotspots and was well received for their minimalist style.
- A recent Wednesday night at Incontro drew a crowd that a downtown Boston hotspot would envy.
- Jazz's emphasis on creation and performance was embraced by a new generation of visual artists who frequented jazz hot spots.
- Montreal regularly hosted performers such as Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin, Duke Ellington and Dizzy Gillespie in hot spots like Chez Paree and Rockhead's Paradise.
- For Tiffin the good life is not swanking around the hot spots of London clubland but a chance to put on the wellies and head for his allotment.
- Universal Studios is nearby and plenty of tours can guide them around all the star-studded hotspots of Hollywood.
- Each city's convention and visitors bureau is offering a sampling of the best restaurants, entertainment hot spots, and cultural places for you and your family to enjoy.
- The show was always shot on location, and had a hip look combining current fashion trends and New York hotspots with extravagant production values.
- Many other artists and publishers also threw Artexpo bashes at various Manhattan hot spots.
- Newtown is Johannesburg's vibrant cultural hub, where some of the city's finest entertainment hotspots are found.
- The story begins at Steffans' darkest moment in the bathroom of a Beverly Hills hotspot.
- A trailblazer in the world of entertainment, the city's most contemporary jazz bar and entertainment hotspot became a popular watering hole to unwind.
- He has made a habit of being caught on camera the worse for wear outside London hot spots in the early hours and has also admitted using cocaine.
- A scenic bus ride will take attendees to this Texas hotspot, an ideal setting for a festive event.