In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(connection)enlace activo masculino
- So far at least ten webmasters have hot links successfully enabled on their web pages.
- Officials said the hot link would also be helpful in the exchange of information about pollution incidents, search and rescue, and pollution controls.
- If the Super Bowl ads aren't doing the job, neither will banner ads or hot links off of a portal.
- A wizard leads users through the steps required to upload images on a Web site and add GIS functionality such as zooms, pans and hot links.
- Participants will be charged a flat, annual ‘space’ fee of $2,500 that includes hot links and keyword search capabilities.
2(hypertext link)enlace de hipertexto masculino
- They didn't include my footnotes (where I referred to Internet-accessible sources), so I've put them into my own version as hot links.
- The Edition 3 instructions are values based rather than process driven and written with minimum reliance on rules and red tape in simplified language and with direct hot links to information.
- And you just go to the main page as well, and there are some hot links to it if you like.
- Users can click on a hot link to a summary and find plants suitable to their location or find trial site locations and cooperators' names and e-mail addresses.
- Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and go peruse my portal if you need a fix of hot links.
- The alert comes in with the name of the author, the blog, the first few lines of the content and a hot link to the source.
- Perhaps it's becoming more about portals than Pontiacs, hot links than Lincolns.
- We will have a hot link to their site so that soon anyone signing on can order on the spot and we will have the exclusive contract to deliver to the home.
- There's also tighter integration: for example, you can highlight hot links in mail messages to launch the browser.
- It offers fare comparisons, terms and conditions, and hot links to airlines' Web pages.
- Over 3,000 vendor listings in 270 categories, such as drying and dehumidification of paper and microfilm records, are featured, along with hot links to vendor Web sites.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.