In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reloj de arena masculino
- Often these ideals take the form of ridiculously unfeasible forms with unhealthily exaggerated hourglass figures.
- If you are blessed with a curvy, hourglass figure, then a corset or basque will certainly make the most of your assets.
- She's still a girl, but she's got that hourglass figure, and she really enhances it.
- She has brown hair, brown eyes, is about medium height, and a not quite hourglass figure.
- Even the dolls that girls play with are thin and have hourglass figures.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.