In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1terminal de aerodeslizadores femenino
- One wonders if advanced models will be parked in home hoverports of the future, nixing the problem of snowbound roads.
- Two hoverports are found here, and the major export of Ist is stone from the mountain.
- Clay said the city is looking at two possible sites for hoverports in Gary.
- Conditions within small hoverports with strong winds have been simulated.
- For a more permanent service, we use special developed hoverports which offer passengers a comfortable and safe transit from shore to the crafts.
- It was also the apparent end for the hoverports at Dover and Calais which joined their equivalents at Ramsgate and Boulogne in outlasting the craft they were meant to service.
- On the return journey, within a couple of miles of the hoverport in Calais there is a range of hypermarkets and wine stores where you can stock up with as much as you can cram into the car boot at prices that beggar belief.
- We specialise in cheap flights to Calais hoverport and other destinations in Europe.
- She started by asking kids what they'd like to see in their ideal city so obviously things like space stations and hoverports were quickly constructed.
- Note that you can't get down to the hoverport by car - the slip road from the A256 is securely fenced off.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.