1maridito masculino coloquial
- The only problem is that I think my hubby is drinking too much.
- The hubby on the other hand is opposite from me, he likes to be up all hours of the night/morning.
- I've noticed the hubby is not so keen on a weekend of the wife being present but not there.
- If you don't find a wife or a hubby by a certain age, do you have a backup spouse in mind?
- It's no longer all about the little wifey having the hubby's meal on the table at 6pm on the button.
- I have a friend who went to Guelph, she lives in England now with her hubby.
- Do not start to panic if your hubby or wife has any of these sicknesses and you have not yet developed them.
- An old and much loved friend and her hubby visited this weekend.
- Even if you meet them upfront, you will find yourself talking to the hubby.
- My hubby Bill gallantly stepped in to carry out a hasty repair.