2(fuss)jaleo masculino coloquialescándalo masculinoto raise a hullabaloo — armar un follón España coloquial
- Much hullabaloo has been made of independent internet sites and bloggers scooping the mainstream media in breaking stories and battering it to death with fact checking.
- There is very little point in them creating a whole hullabaloo about it.
- Conservative columnists have had a field day pointing to the Harvard hullabaloo as a sign of runaway political correctness at elite universities.
- Somewhere in the hullabaloo, she got to thinking, ‘Why do we do this, anyway?’
- Another Los Angeles resident Joe Malkin said, ‘I couldn't understand what all the hullabaloo was about.’
- But the festivities will be cut abruptly short by the anniversary, which Hoboken will mark in a manner far more sombre and sober than the hullabaloo over the river.
- The hullabaloo following this seemed to unsettled Laois who appeared to lose their concentration, and this very nearly proved to be their undoing.
- For example, remember the hullabaloo about the so-called ‘Mozart effect’ a few years ago.
- I've enjoyed your coverage of the recent hullabaloo over the book on ecofascism that I co-authored and its misuse by Senator Brandis.
- Take the hullabaloo about the shooting party, reported to include the Duke of Edinburgh, which shot some pheasant on the Sandringham estate in view of some schoolchildren.
- During the hullabaloo of that time, public support for Delta Team quickly dissolved and its equipment and troops were scattered in the wind.
- Free trade does not lower wages or cause persistent unemployment There is nothing new in the current hullabaloo about free trade, jobs, and trade deficits.
- We instantly remembered the whole hullabaloo around the release of the alien autopsy tapes back in 1995 and the controversy it caused world-wide.
- Do you remember the big hullabaloo when Brian Moree tabled his report on immigration.
- When a new car is launched - especially one as important to the North-East as this one - it is all too easy to become overwhelmed by the corporate hullabaloo.
- Unfortunately, the neighbours create a hullabaloo into the small hours, which has made getting to sleep very bothersome.
- You can imagine the hullabaloo in the press, right?
- So what's the entire hullabaloo about, many tend to ask.
- But I'll tell you what, I don't get what all the hullabaloo is about with her.
- When the hullabaloo was over, a leader revealed that it was just a casual chat on the political developments.