1ser humano masculino
- There's no room in this system for being treated like an individual human being.
- I am a mild mannered fellow with a respect for all good human beings and all religions and cultures.
- We would not let an animal suffer like this, so why should a human being be left to suffer?
- The naked photo takes away these elements and shows the person as a human being.
- Each day he has looked at a key issue facing us as a nation, as a people, as frail human beings.
- One may also be born as a human being with severe mental and physical disabilities.
- We may well decide that it was the most evil act ever perpetrated by human beings on fellow people.
- There is a great effort by many human beings to control the animal populations.
- To call this process a sport is insulting to the animals and degrading to human beings.
- People will argue that as intelligent human beings we are above basic instincts.
- He did not help me because of a divine instruction, but because of the shared values of human beings.
- We human beings differ from most animals in that we act upon nature to produce the things we want and need.
- It was appalling to see those broken bodies, human beings treated worse than dogs.
- It is no use pointing out the obvious differences between human beings and all other animals.
- Some men in this culture literally do not see women as human beings but as body parts.
- It is as close to being a perfect food for them as it is for human beings and animals.
- For the cause of a human action is not an event at all, but an agent: a person, a human being.
- I actually think that people had more chance to develop as rounded human beings in my school.
- Yet these are human beings like you and me, people who think and feel, who hurt and can be hurt.
- At first sight, the distinction between a person and a human being might appear to be a specious one.
2(in value judgments)persona femeninoshe's a wonderful human being — es una persona estupenda / una gran persona