In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1humectador masculinohumidificador masculino
- Use a humidifier in the winter to help keep indoor air moist.
- Use blackout curtains, eye covers, earplugs, extra blankets, a fan, a humidifier or other devices to create an environment that suits your needs.
- First and foremost, follow the manufacturer's instructions to clean a humidifier.
- Most cool-mist humidifiers come with a filter to clean the air before it's humidified.
- Moisture is added to some heating systems today by placing a humidifier on the furnace or in the room.
- It is thought an electrical fault caused the humidifier to catch fire.
- Cigar humidifiers can also be used in cigar rooms, display cases, and large armoires.
- If none of the other suggestions works, try some saline nasal spray (and maybe a humidifier in your room).
- Appliances such as humidifiers, kerosene and gas heaters, and gas stoves add moisture to the air.
- Mechanical humidifiers add large quantities of moisture to the air and should not be used if paint peeling is a problem.
- Turn off certain appliances (such as humidifiers or kerosene heaters) if you notice moisture on windows and other surfaces.
- A room humidifier must be cleaned every few days, not every few weeks or months, he emphasized.
- If not already present, you should consider adding a humidifier to the central heating system of your home.
- He looks sick, curled under a blanket with a humidifier in the room, shadows under his eyes and his hands folded over his chest.
- If using cool mist or ultrasonic humidifiers, clean appliances according to manufacturer's instructions and refill with fresh water daily.
- Avoid humidifiers when possible because moist air promotes dust mite infestation.
- As with other types of humidifiers, your furnace humidifier will need to be cleaned and disinfected according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Change the filters in appliances like humidifiers and air conditioners.
- A humidifier can bring moist balance back into your home and health.
- Putting a cool-mist humidifier in the room often helps children breath easier.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.