In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1also rabbit hutchconejera femenino
- We have also been using newspapers and magazines to line the bottom of the rabbit hutch.
- The best method for a small garden is to have a few in a movable hutch and to move it around the lawn every day.
- Beside the stairs, there was a wooden hutch filled with sleeping chickens and slumbering geese.
- Immediately behind this is the kitchen garden, with still-existing hutches for rabbits, fowls and pigeons.
- Councillors voted to give the owner one month to remove the sheds, rabbit hutches, chicken run and an exercise area for her horses.
- As well as poultry sheds, they make everything from rabbit hutches and dog kennels to smaller homes for hamsters and ferrets.
- Start your search for rabbits, hutches and supplies at the local farm supply store.
- A parking ticket slapped on a rabbit hutch was named as the most ridiculous fine in Britain.
- It is believed that the intruders climbed over the wall of the back garden then snatched the rabbit from its hutch.
- He said outdoor displays added vibrancy to the streets, and the rabbit hutches and bird tables he put outside his store did not cause any obstruction.
- These duvets can also be used to insulate rabbit and guinea pig hutches.
- She was a little surprised that the man didn't say anything; only the clatter of the rabbits in the hutch could be heard.
- In my experience before that, bunnies were either ignored pets left in the backyard hutch or a delicious meal.
- Along the way, the process of domestication began by keeping rabbits in hutches for breeding and meat production.
- Remember, the hospice only has use for good, clean items, not dirty rabbit hutches and bird cages or other items which should go to the council tip.
- This culminated in an argument over the cleaning of a rabbit hutch.
- Other outbuildings may include a rabbit hutch, a barn, and a separate structure where a hog is kept and fattened.
- Rabbit hutches had been dragged from under the kitchen window onto the lawn and their doors ripped from their hinges.
- They did not use compost, but they often placed their garden near the pigpen, chicken yard, or rabbit hutches so that these animals could convert less palatable garden produce into manure.
- They should have a rabbit hutch and a place for them to run.
2(house, room)cuchitril masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.