In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Gas hydrate is a crystalline substance composed of gas and water.
- Most of the remainder comes from wetlands, gas hydrates, permafrost, and termites.
- The two most stable species of phosphates are the two extremes of hydrates, the anhydrous salt and the fully hydrated salt.
- Methane hydrates belong to a group of compounds known as gas hydrates.
- Methane hydrate is an ice-like compound in which methane molecules are enclosed in cavities formed by water molecules.
- When an ionic solute is dissolved in water equilibrium is established between the solid phase and the various hydrated ionic species.
- And I do have unlimited bottled water and orange juice here with which to hydrate myself.
- The skin is constantly hydrated and has protection against line-producing dehydration.
- Rub the sachet over your entire body to cleanse and hydrate dry skin.
- The treatment is supposed to hydrate skin immediately, making the face appear smoother and plumper.
- Facial moisturizers help hydrate the skin on your face.
- Caesium is a weakly hydrated alkaline metal with chemical similarities to potassium.
- All that water you downed hydrates your skin, making your cheeks rosy and eyes bright - bonus!
- These are usually emollients, which soothe, smooth and hydrate the skin.
- Water not only hydrates, but it also can increase your blood volume to help make you stronger when you train.
- The essential oils of palmarosa, jasmine, sandalwood, and orange blossom hydrate the face to help hold in natural moisture.
- First spray on a little water to hydrate your skin.
- While I was still tingling from that experience a steam mask was put over my face to deep clean my pores and to hydrate my skin further.
- All ions in solution are hydrated, surrounded by water molecules that bond to it through ionic attractions.
- When training in hot weather, you need to systematically hydrate your body properly.
- This not only hydrates the plant but settles the soil close to the roots, getting rid of any air pockets.
- Sections were dewaxed in xylene and hydrated in ethanol.
- Replenish moisture lost during the super-cleansing by hydrating your skin thoroughly.
- The great thing is that it hydrates and protects your skin without leaving your face looking oily.
- It hydrates the child throughout the day and gives them the various vitamins and minerals that will help sustain their concentration at school.
- The chicken feet are first blanched with boiling water to hydrate the skin.
- On their own they will not have a huge impact on symptoms, but they will help to reduce the appearance of scale and redness, they help to hydrate the skin and can soothe itch if present.
- This one is really good for dry skin, this one hydrates your skin, what do you want it for?
- Water bridges represent the most economical way to hydrate the surface of molecules, with an associated entropic cost.
- Moisturise and hydrate skin thoroughly before going to bed.
2hydrated past participlehidratado
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.